Saturday 4 August 2012

Silver Creek Samplers - Check out her new Blog!

Just want to let everyone know Diane from Silver Creek Samplers has a new blog an she hasn't yet much of a following - so if you could all go check her out she has a couple new releases she has put up on her blog one of which I have already purchased the pattern to - I love her patterns don't you?
Silver Creek Samplers  If this link dosn't work shes in my blog reading list - Go visit her don't forget to comment and if you could all be so generous as to help get word out there about her new blog as she seems so nice and we like nice people right? thankyou and look forward to reading everyones blogs!

4 comments:

  1. awww...thanks for the friendly review of my blog and helping spread the word about Silver Creek Samplers! I know my blog isn't as fancy as some others, but I'm just a plain and simple kind of gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog,,also you won my traveling pattern of Jolly Jack,,congrats,,please email me with an address where I can send him,,
    hanna_563@msn.com
    Devon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going there now!! Tahnks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    I have been to visit Diane's blog - thanks for the link.
    You have a lovely blog too with pretty stitching.
    I have become a follower.
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete